Dental Bridges and Crown Treatment in Bangalore
Dental Bridges and Crowns
Bridges and crowns are fixed prosthetic prostheses that a dentist or prosthodontist cements onto natural teeth or dental implants. Most frequently, crowns are used to completely encase an implant or a damaged tooth.
Our dentist may advise a crown when a huge filling can no longer be replaced because not enough tooth is left.
- To Prevent a brittle tooth from breaking
- To repair a broken tooth
- To Add a bridge.
- As a dental implant cover
- To Cover a tooth that is distorted or discoloured.
- To Protect a tooth that has undergone root canal therapy.
Various kinds of dental bridges.
- Traditional Bridge
- Cantilever Bridge
- Maryland Bridge
Benefits of Dental Crowns include:
- A dental crown may be the finest protection your dentist can provide for your teeth in terms of preservation or restoration of tooth structure.
- A crown is used to safeguard a root canal-treated tooth since it is fragile.
- In addition to providing physical protection, a crown also has an aesthetic benefit. It returns your tooth to its natural shape.
- Ceramic crowns are sturdy and incredibly attractive. Your original smile can be improved or restored by matching the colour to the neighbouring teeth.
- Crowns has a life span of at least fifteen years, making them the most durable dental restorations. This is due to using stronger, higher-quality materials to prepare dental crowns. Zirconia crowns, provide a more natural look and durability today.